Tuesday, February 13, 2007

From Russia with love....

A couple weeks ago my best friend Jessica and our old friend Justin who went to Russia with us and his friend Blake came to visit and do the whole Miami/South Beach thing. We had a blast! Dinner on Ocean Ave, then a little meandering to Wet Willy's, some dancing at Mango's, then a romp on the beach. It's a far cry from Tulsa and a good time was had by all. My darling hubby was good enough to hang out with the kids and let me spend some quality time with my old friends. To view the whole pics, right click then hit view image... it's worth it, trust me.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

We'll definetly have to get together more often than once a decade.

4 comments:

Shanygne said...

WOW...You guys are all grown up!! I still have you pictured in my mind at 16! Beautiful! Thanks for cluing me in to your blog!!

Stolmit said...

I agree, Shanygne. Maria, you're all grown up. I like you with long hair. Your children are adorable.

JaydensJourney said...

What Shanygne and Mitch are failing to mention is how OLD we are now. I can't believe Russia was that long ago. I hope you guys had a blast and the soccer pictures were great!

My kids are cuter than yours... said...

lol thanks y'all - I like me with long hair too - trying to grow it longer, but some days I want to give myself a mohawk like my son.

I'm heading up on 30 in 2 more short years! Totally freaking out - but hey. Jess and I are planning on getting new tattoos to commemorate turning 30 and 15 years of friendship! We did have a blast - Jess is always a ton of fun, I've gotten more mellow in my old age - she's stayed the same =) Perfect balance though.